Hello and welcome to TheKingdomsUnited website! Here at TheKingdomsUnited we aim to provide you with an amazing minecraft experience!
Please register to gain access to more things on the website!

Regards

TheKingdomsUnited Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to TheKingdomsUnited website! Here at TheKingdomsUnited we aim to provide you with an amazing minecraft experience!
Please register to gain access to more things on the website!

Regards

TheKingdomsUnited Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For Staff Rank On The Server

4 posters

:: Support :: Ranks

Go down

Applying For Staff Rank On The Server Empty Applying For Staff Rank On The Server

Post by Owner Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:54 am

Please Make Sure You Post The Following Message In The Comments Bellow. There Will Be An Example To Help You:

Why do you want this:
Are you sure your not doing it for the shiny tag?:
How do you think you could help this server?
You age (Don't have to tell):
Your country:
How long have you been with us?:
How much have you built for us?:

Example:

Why do you want this: I feel that i could help your community in as much detail as possible.
Are you sure your not doing it for the shiny tag?: I couldn't care less about the tag.
How do you think you could help this server? I could maybe attract a lot of players into this community and help it grow stronger.
You age (Don't have to tell): 20
Your country: United Kingdom
How long have you been with us?: Just over 2-3 weeks.
How much have you built for us?: I have built an amazing lakeside village with some very nice, detailed builds placed around them with a huge boat docked in the port.

Please Comment Below And Your Request Will Be Noticed In The Next 24-48 Hours.

Owner

Back to top Go down

Applying For Staff Rank On The Server Empty Re: Applying For Staff Rank On The Server

Post by Mr249SAW Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Kipper, as you know, I'm off atm, but I would like to apply for staff.

First, I had the idea, that I could become a personal house arcitect for people on the server. I'm sure you know that I am a great builder, not at big things, but at small things, that's what I'm good at. I'm not going for the shiny badge, (Although that would be cool)but so I can change the way people look at their builds, so every building has detail, this would make more people better builders. I'm 13. I live in the UK. and I have been with this server for about 7 months now. I have not built alot, but that is because I make my builds look good, so they will always make other builds that are old style seem outdated, I could potentially change the look of this server if you wanted, but that's up to you.

Ethan Paisley

Mr249SAW

Back to top Go down

Applying For Staff Rank On The Server Empty Re: Applying For Staff Rank On The Server

Post by TheHause Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

I want to be a staff member because I'd like to help monitor the server. I have been on many times and noticed that there wasn't an admin,police, or moderator.

I can help by monitoring the server and helping others build and figuring out how to use the perks of the server

How long have you been with us?:A few weeks

How much have you built for us?: I have built multiple statues (large and small) a few houses, and many redstone creations. I have also helped others build their creations.

Thanks for taking this into consideration!!!!

TheHause

Back to top Go down

Post by stinger_1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 am

i want this to help out this server Very Happy then i want to make sure nobody is doing anything bad i built a temple and looking forword to making more stuff i have started 2 days i will avertise for this on other server big servers hope i can get something

stinger_1

stinger_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Nut Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 am

Locked. This forum isn't used anymore.

Mr_Nut
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down